Monday, July 9, 2012

Seven Years

Tomorrow will mark seven years with this guy
We had a lovely wedding.  It was hot, full of happy, sun-shiny yellow, and the best day of my life.






The day went pretty smoothly with only one exception.
Our cake melted on the way to the reception.  Our pretty pale yellow frosting was turned into a cheddar cheese color when someone tried to "fix" the problem.

The picture below captures our faces when we saw our ugly cake.


Oy.





I love you, Jason.
You're the perfect guy for me and I'm thankful to God for you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!!!! I remember your pretty wedding. And the yellow dresses same color we had.
    Hope the two of you are able to do something fun today. Maybe go for a canoe ride???
    God's Blessings to you both !!!

    P.S. I had to giggle when I saw my husband in your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete