Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Boys~ Fall 2011

Yesterday the weather was beautiful.  I seized the chance to perhaps get some good shots of my boys in the leaves, just like I did last year.  We always have so much fun.  Our photos usually end with the boys playing at a park in their dress clothes.  Whatever keeps them happy, right?   I've never taken Henry and Oliver to a professional photographer but have instead taken some pictures of the boys myself.  Here are some of my favorite shots from our "shoot." 
















































I've studied my manual to my camera dozens of times and read up on as much as I have time for.  This is as good as it gets.  Someday I hope to take a photography class because I just want to be able to take decent pictures of my boys!  You always hear about how they grow up so fast.  Now that I've been a momma for four years, I know that it is true!  I will always treasure these pictures and my boys' sweet faces, even if they're not the quality I'm after.  We had a wonderful time and laughed a lot.  They had fun with each other and I got to capture it.  What more can a mom ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment